- Level orange peel, dust nibs or paint runs in all types of automotive paints
- Get a fast cut and long disc life with aluminium oxide abrasive
- Use for scuffing the blend area prior to painting
- Available in a wide range of grades and hole configurations
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast, efficient disc change-outs
3M™ Purple Finishing Film Hookit™ Disc is used for scuffing the blend area before painting and removing dust nibs and excess orange peel from topcoats.
For a consistent finish, use 3M™ Hookit™ Purple Finishing Film Abrasive Disc 260L – our discs with a fast‐cutting, long‐lasting aluminium oxide mineral abrasive. Use them to sand top coat for blending, and for removing dust nibs and excess orange peel from topcoat finishes before repainting or buffing. Discs are easy to remove from backup pads. They are faster and easier to use than scuffing pads, and they are quicker and cleaner than wet sanding. Use for scuffing the blend area before painting.