T4W 700MP (LVMP) is a professional spray gun designed for top coating and general purpose applications. Solid and comfortable design, ergonomics and low weight. The offered model is a high performance spray gun designed in LVMP technology (Low Volume Medium Pressure), which combines the advantages of HP technology (lower air consumption and application speed) and HVLP technology (very low paint losses, high efficiency and reduced overspray). The gun will be used in the bodyshops, carpentry, locksmith or construction workshops. The design is based on the latest technological solutions.
- No O-ring design
- Fluid tip and needle made of high-grade stainless steel
- Cast aluminum body - easy to clean with chemical agents
- All seals made of Teflon material that allows work with a wide range of fluids without the danger of damaging the seals
- Pattern (1.3mm): 240-280mm
- Recommended Air Inlet Pressure: 2.5bar
- Air Consumption: 300l/min
- Air Inlet: G/NPT 1/4"
- Cup: 600ml
- Weight (gun only): 498g
- Material (body): Aluminum (Die-casted)
- Material (air cap): Special Selected Brass
- Material (fluid tip): High Grade Stainless Steel
- Material (fluid needle): High Grade Stainless Steel