Sanding block is used with a water sandpaper. It consists of one component, thanks to which it has low weight and high durability:
- Yellow sanding block (soft) is used for polishing arcs, profiles and bumpers.
- Blue sanding block (hard) is used for polishing delicate arcs.
- Black sanding block (extra hard) is used for polishing very delicate arcs.
The material used for the manufacturing of sanding blocks has a very low surface tension. It avoids the adhesion of the paint particles to the surface, easier cleaning and preservation aesthetics. Thanks to that the productivity of the sanding block is incomparably greater than of other similar products available on the market.
- 114mm x 62mm x 18mm (short)
- 220mm x 62mm x 18mm (long)